Virtual Learning is becoming an incredibly popular intervention for companies that wish to invest in and develop their people.
Not to be confused with eLearning, Virtual Learning is a live training environment that takes advantage of web technology to bring people together to learn.
How does it work?
- Up to 20 participants can join the Webinar
- Participants can see each other and the trainer through their Webcams
- Participants are able to communicate via voice or text
- Small groups of participants can go into their own break-out areas to practice
How is it delivered?
- Bitesize learning delivered in 1 - 2 hour sessions
- Supported with additional resources to read, adding depth to the learning
- Post learning challenge to complete in order to embed the learning
What are the benefits?
- Ability to bring people together in different locations
- Train up to 20 people at one time
- Short, sharp, high impact learning
- Ability to deliver varied or large scale training projects within budget
Like what you see, what next?
The next step would be to get in touch! We always tailor content as part of our standard service so follow one of the many ways to contact us and talk through your requirement with one of our friendly experts who will advise you on how we can make it a reality...